Monday, July 22, 2002

Woohoo...quite a bit of stuff has happened today....



Well...in class today, Theresa was making comments (jokingly) when we came into class late...haha...I said Shhhh!!!

And she turns to Karen and said "Royston says Shhhhh!!" She then turns to me for a brief moment and replied " Ok afterwards one-on-one outside!" Later on...after class...when we were leaving..her friends(clique), Karen, Iris & jamie were outside and they deliberately closed the door at Theresa, leaving her stranded in the classroom...Iris and Karen were standing behind the door, using their hands to keep the door closed...I went foward and said "Come, let me help u" I stood up from my seat and opened the door...Karen & Iris were like taken aback ...Theresa was like saying " Wah, my bodyguard is so efficient !" I just looked and her and said jokingly, "Go outside, go outside!!"



Outside the classroom, I saw Theresa walking swagger...found that amusing..thus I imitated her..well she noticed and laughed...

Karen was walking over from the passageway and when she saw me she said " Wah, look at my hand..injurd already..I don't care..u better pay me a hand...!!" Well I was apologising...



Hmmm..I do not know if I should be happy..should I be?? :)

No comments: