Saturday, July 6, 2002

I guess the new school term will be a hectic one..it's like..assignments handed out on the very 1st lecture/tutorial of the term! It sure spells D.R.E.A.D to me...Guess I really have to sit down tomorrow and read thru my notes or all the stuff I've been learning the past week...Can't believe that my feelings for her has gotten stronger whilst I've not been seeing her during the hols...I missed her a lot . I didn't know how I felt then, of whether it was just infatuation....but I guess I really do feel strongly now that she someone I really would want to have as a friend....I have been confiding in Vince (my course pal) in regard my feelings and I sure did reap interesting insights from our conversations..however, I still gotta face it myself..hmm...I guess I'll gotta really feel for myself...I can't just hate myself all the time!! I gotta be more confident! I really gotta try to speak to her this time...coz really I do not want to procrastinate anymore....I mean..the CRAPPY thing is that I could speak and engage myself with most of the pple in class...but I yet I could hardly get near to her "CLIQUE", I mean they seem to have this BARB WIRE that really put them off from us(most of the classmates)...not to mention ME as an individual! However, I'll wish to give myself a chance..it wasn't easy..liking a person..I remember vividly how I felt then..and still do now...my insecurities...my doubts..contemplation...all these stuff could drive me mad...Ok..new resolution! I'll have to start it off being her friend...I MUST!! AND I WILL!! I will not think too much..I will just DO IT!! Okay...well I'll stop for now..(I guess I have to really sort up my thoughts soon..before I can write in a more systematic way?? I see myself jumping into this chapter of my life..without even introducing myself..$#$^% ..heck..I will not be too formalised here..this is where I throw my thoughts anyway) :P

No comments: