Wednesday, July 10, 2002

Haizzzz....it's getting worst..yesterday they were some quirks...she smiled at me....I waved goodbye to her.....but NOW!

I feel really sad...well my heart is breaking!!! If only she could show something more...(as if)..well it has to be a reciprocal kind of thing right?? I am hearing the song : Distance from the Serendipity soundtrack..the lyrics r cool!! That about how I feel now....can't she see...that I like her so much??? Well..I will post the song lyrics here..



The sky has lost it's color

The sun has turned to grey

At least that's how it feels to me

Whenever you're away



I crawl up in the corner

As I watch the minutes pass

Each one brings me closer to

The time when you'll be back

You're coming back



I can't take the distance

I can't take the miles

I can't take the time

Until the next time I see you smile

I can't take the distance



And I'm not ashamed

That I can't take a breath without saying your name

I can brave a hurricane

And still be standing tall when all the dust has settled down

But I can't take the distance



I still believe in feelings

But sometimes I feel too much

I make believe you're close to me

But it ain't close enough

Not nearly close enough

No comments: