Monday, July 22, 2002

Here's my reply, but I haven't gotten a reply yet... :(





thanx dude....well anyway here's an update...



During lecture yesterday , we had a mini quiz and the answer sheets were redistributed randomly for us to mark amongst ourselves....I didn't know who got hold of my paper...until Theresa came up to me with 2 sheets of papers..one belonged to me and the other belonged to Justin, who was sitting beside me...upon receiving my answer sheet, I realised that there was this cute smiley face drawn on it...well I was rather amused...so when Theresa walked past me later in class...I asked her "Erm..Theresa..do u know who was the one who marked my paper??" She smiled warmly and replied " Well, do you find the drawing cute??"



Here's my Question:



Q:Theresa personally passed me 2 answer sheets..and one of them happened to be mine...could it be that she wants me to know that it was marked by her and that the smiley face was also drawn by her? Well she could have just passed the paper to me..but why personally walk up to me and return the papers to me??







Is there a possibility that she likes me from these actions that r being portrayed??







Advice is needed...thanx



:)

No comments: