Monday, July 22, 2002

There were replies!!! ..I thank this kind soul for being helpful at least!



Here's the article by Username: KEEPONTRUCK1



Hi dude,



I say life is too short for mucking around and making headaches over relationship problems, just take a deep breath, get some confidence and either start talking to her ,at least, or ask her out.



You may say to yourself, well im not confident enough to do that. Well i had been liking a girl for the last year or so, and only recently have i said to myself 'enough is enough' and i got her email and started talking to her.



I think that she still likes you, i mean from what it sounds she doesnt flirt with anyone but you. The 'sweet incident' and the 'water bottle'. If she didnt want to do anything with you, then why did she bring it out to you.



I say, she likes you, you like her and that you should tell her how you feel.



Good luck to ya



**Not bad huh??**

No comments: