Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Today, she seems to be in a better mood...well I am glad of course....



whilst we were walking back to class after a break during lecture today, I saw her chatting with her friends outside the classroom...

I heard her mention something..and I just turned at looked..I heard her say,"Your name is Royston ah!" to Vincent. I was puzzled...why would she mention my name out of a sudden?? So I said "I hear someone calling my name!" She said "Woah..." and then she and her friends giggled...



Back in class , there was this presentation and we had to crowd around the presentation materials whilst our classmates presented...I made the initiative and I stood behind her and Karen...They seemed to notice after a while as I notice Theresa whispering something like "someone...behind..us...blah..blah". Karen was pretending to put her head on Theresa's shoulder..and she said " Can you make urself taller??" Theresa then tiptoed....in a mock display...Karen's head was swaying from the left to the right and it was like blocking my view ...so I said "Karen, don't move ur head so much!" Karen reacted by pretending to tiptoe and sway her head, intentionally blocking me even more...Theresa said " Why don't you let her lay her head on your shoulder??" I was like "errmm.." Karen gave Theresa a nudge and tried to step on her foot...



Later, after the lecture..we were leaving the classroom and I tried to throw a piece of paper in the wastepaper basket...Theresa and her group of friends were over there...but I ignored the fact and threw the paper..it went in..so I was like "ehh!! It went i !!" The gals were like booing me in mock seriousness..."wehhhh.."



Today in the afternoon at MAYC lecture...during the break...I was leaving the classroom and Theresa was sitting outside with her group of friends (including the malays) eating anacks...Suddenly Theresa said " Royston, where are u going??" I was like "To the toilet!!??" She was like giving an "Oh I see..expression...." "you didn;t go and woo gals huh?" I just turned and gave her a wry smile...



After coming back...I made the intiative and walked up to Theresa and the group....asking "well..any nice snacks??" Theresa then remarked "You see,Wah.he keke walk over and ask for something to eat...." One of the malays (Niz I think" passed me two packets of snacks but I didn't like them so I refused gently...Then...before going into class , ramarked " Next time get better food!"

They booed...:P



That was how things went today...*sigh*

Maybe she looks at me like a dorky kind of guy, someone who is cool to make fun of.....I guess...

No..I just don't understand gals...the can be so sullen on one day..& the next day they are like so bubbly....sheeeez!

No comments: