Sunday, October 30, 2005

Went out with Minghui,Ruiqin,Justin and Vince at Marina Square on Sat...that was the first time we met in a bigger group like that...Ruiqin was entertaining with his marksmanship in the arcade first person shooter...=) Felt that the arcade environment might bore Justin... xD Am looking foward for more interactions like that...


Wow, when I went to Carrefour later in the evening, I saw a visually impaired gentleman with a walking stick playing the keyboard that were on display! He is amazingly good and he belted out the tunes of a few well-known mandarin oldies...=) I am impressed my how talented he is! I mean, playing so well despite his disablities certainly tells a lot: He must have been a very hardworking pianist! Saw him smiling as he played the piano keyboard gracefully...reminded me of the memorable pianist whom often performs at the Orchard Underpass...Cool!


You are what You Envision yourself to Be!



No comments: