Sunday, October 9, 2005

Met poly friends, Justin, Audrey,Yilin and Cindy on fri night to catch up with one another...Vince couldn't make it as he had to attend his Commissioning Ball. I felt rather awkward at the beginning as it was a while since I last seen and spoken to them. I was wondering if I had changed an awful lot since a year ago...Well, Justin is always the icebreaker and he tried to make it more comfortable for me...hehe, after a few awkward moments, I felt comfortable again...We were having dinner at Sketches which is located at Bugis. Everyone ordered their delicious pasta...and I chose this dish called
"Porky Pig" whilst referring to the picture on the menu. Egads. I was expecting this plate with pasta and juicy sausages but ended up with a totally diff dish. Finally the waiter told me that I chose the wrong dish. -___-;



Anyway, Yilin, Audrey and Cindy is still in the Early Childhood field. =)











After dinner, we took a stroll and came across the SPCA exhibition...saw some pictures of the animals that were abused by violent owners..it was a heartbreaking sight. There was this picture of a poodle and it was so badly abused that I could not make up what it was at first! =O

No comments: