Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sunday worship at COR today was interestingly special for me as I witnessed a Baptism Ceremony...the last to be conducted st the Sanctuary, here at the old St Andrew's Junior college. It was also due to be Jasmine's baptism ceremony today; Yoke sum and Justin had prepared a present of "stuffed" flowers to congratulate her....I stayed after the youth service to attend the ceremony as well...=)

Really glad for Jasmine's new found faith..and incidently, she has been christened : FAITH. Coincidently as well! =) Hmmm...Perhaps I might also be ready soon...for baptism?


Jasmine and Yoke sum
Royston 2005

Yoke Sum was the "Super auntie" of the day..she managed to film really good footage of the baptism ceremony...haha it was so crowded and the sanctuary for a lil' small...but "Yokie" was able to get past everyone in her way by saying "Excuse me! Sorry, excuse me!". Well, I initially wanted to be the cameraman but gave up when I though of how I had to squeeze through to capture precious footage...seems that being a cameraman ain't easy..! You gotta be "thickskinned" and when filming, you need to be inconspicious, like a fly on the wall, without irritating or blocking the people...hmmmmmm! Had lunch at Harbourfront with Yoke sum and Justin after that before we made our way back...Really enjoyed Yoke Sum and Justin's company today, haha...buffet soon ya, Yokie? =P

All in all, I had a wonderful day...and ya..it's Matthias's birthday today!!

~Happy 22nd Birthday dude~! =)

No comments: