Sunday, October 23, 2005

After sunday service at COR today, went for lunch together with M’kadash cell group church members at Harbourfront...Was planning to go Sentosa with my bro, but finally decided to go to East Coast Park...

Initially, I wanted to rent a bike, but ended up with rollerblades instead. I felt that I should really learn how to rollerblade; it would be fantastic if I could learning blading by today...And I DID! Although I'm still pretty much a beginner, but I am really happy to have made good use of my time today...=) Thanks to my bro, Vince , who was extremely patient and helpful in guiding me on blades and stuff...:D


Along the bladers training ground, I spotted....Ronald MacDonald himself!



Blading...unsure and wobbly, but still surviving...
















I must remember to have bladed for quite a distance...and we finally arrived at my favorite spot at East Coast...

No comments: