Saturday, October 15, 2005

Human beings. We are emotional beings, aren't we? Why does it seem to me that we have to fill our lives up with "things to do"? Be it work of fun, we are always planning on what to do next. Otherwise, there will be the unbearable voids of time.

What can life be like..without social interaction? God made us social beings, to seek companionship from one another..and if we lack this form of interaction, wouldn't we be empty inside? I need to find more stimuli for my life. It's repetitive and boring...and I wonder if it is the NS blues...I wish for a different experience each week when I book out, but yet I am still sticking to the "tried-and-tested" formula of meeting up with pals and doing the same things..just as a routine is.

I am wondering if I am able to step out of my personal comfort zone? Will I be able to reach out towards my church members? Accomodate more people in my heart>? Break away from all the fear and uncertainty? I certainly need courage and a whole deal of self-esteem to push through this barrier. God please guide me...

I want a life that is meaningful and rich.

I hate it when I feel that I've wasted my time. Really.

Oh, and Deuce Bigalow: European Giggolo is out. Yeah! I must watch it!


How long till my ORD? August 9th 2006. =/

No comments: