Saturday, September 17, 2005

Woah! Yesterday was certainly a challenging and tiring day! COS duty again, haiz. Just don't like to do all this stuff, but I don't have a choice, do I? I always find myself working like a horse on my friday COS duties....:/ I'll always be occupied with lots of things to do; my parade state can be crapped up as well. Geez. Theres's always a lingering fear fear that I might "kana" Extras...In case you don't know, it means more Guard/COS duties for the month as a form of punishment. You can practically get Extras for any for of "misconduct". Note that this can be a very subjective issue. If anyone bigger than you see you no feel good, then congrats, you've earned yourself a ticket to the movie....Hmmm, let me list down a couple of possibilities:

- walking to the cookhouse in a balonglong way...see rsm walking down from the opposite direction
- do parade state wrongly more than 2 times..and submit it late (chief will hound you)
-ARGUE with any officer or spec
-Arriving late for official events like "Marathon run"

These are only some of the possibilities, I am sure my bunkmates will be able to think of even more...lol

Since when was life such when we live on the edge? "Extras" So what, you may say but let me tell you. It does something that is so devastating. It robs you from your freedom. Freedom has never been that important till we entered the army. There's little time each week for family and friends. One day to each? There's so much to do but so little time!

Thinking of maintaing a BGR reletionship? Tough I'll say, but almost impossible if you are describing about getting a girlfriend. You live your lives in parallel, where everything is so different. It's like being in 2 different worlds...There isn't an interception to meet at, nothing much common to share about. While we stay "stagnant" in camp. those gals out there are meeting new people and experiencing life differently. Bottomline, I feel that perhaps this should be a time to reflect, to think about what we want in our lives.

When its time for me to ord, I hope to be a person with aspirations, not the confused being I am now.

Cest' la Vie....

More about tonite, met Ruiqin and Minghui and we settled at TCC Millenia Walk and had some chillout time...:)

Ordered iced mocha cafe latte...Good!

No comments: