Thursday, September 22, 2005

Ahemm...well I am on "OFF" today...to see a flat unit that my parents were confirming to purchase. Met grandparents and Dad's friend who, in fact stays in the same flat as the one that we are purchasing...Geez, I'm shifting, away from khatib into yishun. lol. Seems quite alright, the place that is. Anyway its quite convenient geographically though. The mrt is near and the lift drops us right at our doorstep. "Mai hiam buay pai" le.

Hmmm. Finally, I'll be able to do my tooth braces. Don't ask me why I'm planning for it only now. Gosh, I've been thinking of that for ages. Pocket's tight, that's why. I'm gonna set this right once and for all. -__-


This also means that Khatib Camp would be a lot further away from my home. Crap. Anyway, its not like I'm shifting immediately, so I guess I'll just a step at a time.

A NEW environment. A different home. perhaps a new start for my family too?

Although, I'll miss this dear old neighbourhood of mine.

No comments: