Sunday, April 18, 2004

Woah, woah woah, it's really time to blog gain, that's kinda lots of stuff that has happened recently...*holds breath*, so here I go!~



Hmmm...okay, IEP has been completed, the learning fair was a success, the presentation was a-okay, whatever it is, we have worked as a team, and pust in our utmost. That's satisfying still. =) Oh, and Theresa, she gave me a hand-made card with a picture of tatty bear on the cover. It was really sweet of her; she wrote about me, and what she thought of me...what can I say, that's a lot of words that I have read for the first time. Thanks. I feel that whatever was written, it just made me feel that it is worth it. =)



Oh, and for the graduation, I invited Theresa to go, but she isn't able to go due to financial difficulties...I offered to help her with it, but she rejected it gently...=/ Still, I've made a date for an outing to hang out with her! =P



School's ending in last than a week, I feel a tinge of sadness, that will go stronger as the day draws nearer...=( I'm gonna miss everything, Ngee Ann polytechic, the smell, the, people, the memories.....*sigh*



Am I moving on again, have I reached a transition stage again?

I'm probably lose most of my friends...my bro whom I used to have so much trust and faith in, my God-loving friend who has helped me countless times, the gal that is special to me...and a whole lot of friends that I made in that three years in ECH. They are all wonderful and unique people, and I appreciate them! I'll have to say that I'm proud of being in ECH. The experience that I had was wonderful, the lecturers, staff, I just am enjoying every moment of being an ECH student!



That's a few important things that I learnt recently. Gals. Whew. Don't ever make them dislike you(though it doesn't help even if you try hard), you'll have hell to pay. Gossip, backstabbing. Ermmm. Scary.



Many things in life, we have to feel it, experience it, determine it by ourselves. Notice that I do not use the word: judge



To judge: To form an opinion of someone or something



I mean, to judge, usually in a bad way.



Often, anyone might the tendency to do that, but we are rarely aware of a certain truth when we tend to place too much of our judgement of things and people. We can speculate, but not judge. It can hurt people. We'll hurt ourselves in the end.



Here's my saying:



"A wonderful friend is not the most perfect and kind person you meet, but the one who tries the hardest. It does not matter how they are like to others, but how they are to you. "



Thank you, God. Last week, when I went Justin's house, we had a long talk about my feelings of being lost, without a zest and direction in life. He mentioned that, it might not only be that I'm longing for that "special gal" in my life, but it encompasses something else as well. It is my longing to be connected. To God. No gal can fufill what I am wishing for completely. No gal can fill that void completely. God can. At that moment, I understood. Thank you, Juz, for making that step. I appreciate all that you've done. God does his wonders. He guided you and made you a fine and God-loving person. Bless you. =)



I found God, and I feel that He exist. I have felt a change in me as soon as I am open. Open to Him. I feel so cherished and loved. I am sheltered with his love and wishes for me. God. I give myself to you. These days, I feel that I am looking at Life differently...and things will change for the better. I'm no longer walking alone, for I have Him, who never fails to be by my side.



I have a dream. Never alone. Filled with love. In the arms of love. Smiles. Joy. Peace.









No comments: