Sunday, April 25, 2004

Gosh. The worst thing I have been feeling for years and years...being ALONE. Emotionally. My parents will always look at me as the IMMATURE, SELF-CENTRED idiot, who whines his time away, who is WEAK and is USELESS. I am losing it.



No one to connect to. No one to rely on. No one to trust in.



All so fleeting. People come, people go.



God! I know that you are here, but I can't just accept it, being that person who can only look to you. Seemingly, it is the last resort, to place my faith on someone as spiritual as you. How insipid I am. LEECH that I am, always seeking for someone to talk to, to share my sentiments with...



I don't deserve all this, or do I?



Judgements placed on me. Just like a massive rock, that never gets lifted.

Hands bonded into the rock, tighter each and every time.

Mouth tries to scream, but is drowned by own's mind.

Frustrated sentiments. Anger.

Sadness. Pain. Lost. Loss of hope.



Am I destined to be like this?

Can no one understand me at all?....AT ALL?



The mind is deeper than the ocean

The feelings are stronger than any metal

Anger burning more than any fire



God. I place myself in your hands. I am so weak, so weak.

It is so hard to be close to you. I am ashamed. I forget you, I leave you out of my thoughts. I am sorry, and I hope that it isn't for as long as I am ashamed.

God, give me the serenity to accept everything that I have are do not have.

God, bless me with your love, your understanding, you support, for I have...



NO ONE ELSE TO SEEK IT FROM...

No comments: