Thursday, September 4, 2003

*Sigh* I'm at home today....doin' my own stuff and listening to sentimental songs...I was thinking about what Vince, Juz and Averil told me yesterday....



I have this sinking feeling in me that tells me that it is a one-sided..of me liking Theresa..it feels so disappointing when I think of that...I didn't know get to know her enough..so what is the big deal if I felt so much for her..it is not enough...not enough at all...sometimes Love ain't enough.



I wish to tell her that I still cherish her, and that my feelings for her are still the same..but on the other hand..I feel stupid..how in the world can I expect to do that..when we are only friends...it hurts. But I've always believed that love is an effort..it is not necessary easy and light...it took effort from me..at least this is how I feel...



I've started losing Faith between she and I because I felt that we were not meant to be...Fate between us died a premature end...I told myself that perhaps..or even..definitely..she is not the one for me...and I tried moving on....



The hope in me of even being with her has died.



I've lost my chance..lost her.



Still..I wish to ask her..if she had ever considered me as someone she could love...when I told her that I liked her..that is something I've always wanted to know..it is a knot in my heart...



I miss the times...when I spoke to her through the phone..she was so tender...and I felt st that moment...that I'll not let her feel alone anymore...



There was hope then..so much more hope...but it ends...in silence.



The guys suggested that I should tell her how I really feel...but I'm feeling apprehensive about it..I do not think it'll help...



Well..I'll wait...till Fate shows me the road to love again..Cest la Vie'



Honestly..I'm not too hopeful. =P

No comments: