Sunday, September 7, 2003

Arrrgh..I'm feeling lerthargic, stressed, depressed...and no one seems to understand!! I just wanted some time out allo f a sudden and my mum came into the room and requested to play the neopets game...I told her that I would like to rest and needed some time alone, then she got offended...she said that "if you think that I'm disturbing you, then you are selfish.."

I felt guilty of course and I went up to her and told her that she could use it now..she was still angry so she refused to budge..I told her, "Are you trying to make me guilty?" My dad overheard the conversation and he decided to budge in..he was insensitive and self-righteous, thinking that I was so-called bullying my mum...I explained to him how I was feeling and he refused to listen..he said thing's like "You should get the com out of your room or keep it in your room and not complain of pple using it""This is a public com, not your personal com!" I was really feeling frustrated and just then, Vince called me in regard to the project...I lost myself for a while..I pulled my hair and let out a frustrated sigh...gosh..can now understand how Vince felt when he had his outbursts in the past..>=(



Well..now..I just wanna slump onto my bed for 5 min...l



Later.

No comments: