Tuesday, September 23, 2003

It is Theresa's birthday tomorrow and I've given her a present today..sheesh..I could actually remember the wrong date of her birthday and msged her last night to wish her happy birthday..I even shot myself in the leg when I made a mess out of the piggy bank which I intended to paint and give to her...it looked like a monstrous mix of toxic blue and startling pink..>=( Anyways..I was kinda sad when came to the realisation that, whatever I do for her...I'll always be a friend. No more than that. Silly me, I should have known...perhaps reality is hard to accept...



Often, in msgs, Theresa would usually address me as E.g. "all the best, friend" This word makes me feel *arrrgh*. It is as if an imaginary line in between drawn that says "I appreciate you, but I'll need to remind you that I am not "available" and I hope not to lead you on". *tears at hair*



Anyways..I bought her a gift, which I feel bears a significant meaning. It is basically a Fisher-Price toy and is meant for children ages 18 mths and above...It is known as the "Box of Opposites" I had the concept of doing notes that would represent each of the sides of the cube, such as the Top, Bottom, Front/Back,Over/Under,Day/Night...

On the notes, I wrote personal sayings of my view on things related to the headings..E.g. What the word "Top" means to me...



She msged me back, praised me for the innovative idea..of transforming an ordinary toy into something refreshingly different and meaningful...Well..I am glad that she liked the present!~=)



Oh, in regard to the the long awaited photograph that I requested from Yoke Sum (ECH IT Coordinator), I finally saw Belinda(my CS 1.1 lecturer in year 1) today and gotten it. It is *rolls drum* nothing else but a picture of Theresa during the Price giving ceremony of the academically outstanding students last semester..no suprise as she's a very intelligent and hardworking gal hor...xD *is ashamed of myself* >_<



Well....*sigh*...this is it. Possibly my last birthday gift for her...







No comments: