Sunday, August 17, 2003

Whew! My com has been reformatted after it crashed a few days back...it feels so good to start all over again..my com's clean with lotsa hard disk space...well...the clutter of disarrayed files occur when one hasn't reformatted his hard disk in more than 1 and a half years o_O Ah...checked my e-mail and ya..Theresa has replied to my e-mail...=) Anyway..I guess we do really have a hold over this funny thing called love. It is the decision to...or not to love that matters...and I guess I'm feeling that I'm gradually letting go my grip on this unrequited love that I'm experiencing....That means that I' beginning to move on..I hope. *crosses fingers*



Oh..by the way..I had a great time this week...on Thursday, I went to Jurong Point with ma buddy Vince and we did lotsa stuff...played the ate my favorite "Big" prawn noodles...played the arcade, bought mini anime figurines..I kinda like that place..it's totally different over there..I like the "feel", as unexplainable as it seems...hmmpft..perhaps I'm getting bored with my "area" -_-" On friday..we went to Sentosa..woohooo..and yep...it was great fun...hurling sand..diving from the bridge...checking out babes....it was helluva of a time!! I guess the bikini babe in white gave me the most lasting impression...^_^ Well..all I can say was that she left nothing to the imagination..almost. Damn..lucky Vince. =P



On Sat...I hanged out with Mr Goh and Fulin...went to Orchard...and walked all the way from Somerset to Dhoby Gaut...

As always..it was good fun..and great company. =) Anyway..I guess I don't always blog everything in my life..just the significant ones...so here it is...tata..

No comments: