Tuesday, August 12, 2003

I've been on a rollercoaster ride for the past year......went thru all types of up and downs...it's made me a stronger person now....life hasn't changed drastically, but my perspective of things has been expanded...as for my relationship with Theresa....I guess it hasn't been too wonderful....were friends..drifted..were friends..drifted..gosh it is tough. So much have changed...she's met the guy....and is happily attached now...me...well...that's another story...



Hmmm...I guess my friendship with Vincent and the rest of the class has improved..I'm finally being myself and starting to feel carefree again..I was so unsure of myself... before..went thru many bad patches(pun intended) But now, I guess it's a happier life I am leading now....I ain't afraid being myself!!

No comments: