Friday, March 31, 2006


Poetic reflection


Some of my thoughts written during my stay in NZ...


"Beyond the surreal skies of white and blue
The fir trees and the lush greenery
Life beckons to me its promises.
Intangible. Yet hopeful."


"Nostalgia. A deep-setting emotion, rises with each heave of the chest
Unclear memories, but a poetic, melancholic sense of longing.
Life, a journey of experiences.
Sights, sounds, recognized, remembered throughout years"


"Fingers moving gracefully from side to side
Pressing down bars of ivory
A familiar tone, a revisitment of a long forgotten memory
Through a string of melody.
I remember things that I use to see, feel and touch.
How ironic, we forget the details of the experiences we had
With each passing year, we forget...more and more."


Cest'La vie.

No comments: