Wednesday, March 8, 2006

I am down with a bad COUGH. *coughs*


And it really sux.


It is spoiling my appetite. Whenever I swallow food, I feel nauseous; like I'm gonna throw up.

I Not Sick. Pls.

The cause of it all?

POI. <------------------------------------


Honestly, the hours spent in the microscopic(notice that I am exaggerating), stuffy room is developing claustrophobia in me.

Repetitive. Boring. Disorientating.

ARrrrrrrrrrrrrrrGggggggggggggggggggggHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


*cough* *splutter*



Well, something to look foward to.

Pay's coming! 10th March.

That means a new LCD monitor!

Grool.


Well, as for now, I'm gonna focus on something more important. Something introspective, with an identical moniker of the dreadful latter.

POI.

Protection of Individual.

No comments: