Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Back from New Zealand!

How time flies.

17 days in a foreign land.

Chinese New Year

How these events have passed me by!

Now, I am still sleeping on a mattress( a king-sized one) on the floor in my room.

I have shifted to my new home. And yeah, it's cosy here.

NZ was pretty cool. Loved the food. Especially the baked and buttered potatoes...

We had beef and lamb frequently in out daily staple of food.

Was in a room in a container for many days. I felt claustrophobic at times.

And cranky too.

Thank God its over.

Had a really nice R&R. Was in Auckland and did a lot of window-shopping.

Auckland is in Hongkong. Or Taiwan. Really.

Well. From the regularity of chinese asians over there. It did seem so.

Hmmm...am still lacking a bed.

Well, would you excuse me as I go sleep over this problem.

No comments: