Monday, November 7, 2005

Went to Wild Wild Wet with my camp buddies last Fri...was really a fun and enjoyable experience...


Briefing and logistics by 3SG Sze Kang



Then...get FUNKEY!




The 23SA signaller hunks will then change in the........*drumroll*




THE fountain of Wealth? Or Jet spay? This may be targeted for kids but it his definitely fun for us...well, its really nice to be a kid every once in a while!
We went on to try EVERYTHING...and boy were we "shagged"! I almost drowned at the Wave Pool went I fell off my donut float...hahaha, we were so hungry and then got off to eat at the KFC that was situated inside...shrooms burger meal anyone? =P Anyway, there wasn't any sun and the sky was downcast...as you can see in the pics..haiz. But nvm, still good fun ya.








Ular-ULar




Tried this...really exhilarating...was contemplating at first but decided to give it a try since my bros were so "ON"...and it doesn't hurt that the "CREW" gal who was at the bottom is really cute. =P









What a day! Thoroughly enjoyed myself! It's really nice to see my campmates being so relaxed. For once, I felt like a civilian!

No comments: