Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Stayed over at Justin's house on monday for a worship/song recording session..Was riding Justin's dad's new car, Toyota Fortuna. Woah..its like, a 2.6 Litre gigantic machine and certainly a very powerful vehicle!! Went to Vincent's home at Tampines to fetch his piano keyboard before returning back to Justin's place at Eunos...It was certainly a wonderful session, as Justin self-penned two of the songs...There was the pianist(Vincent), the guitarist(Justin) and the singer(me)... I was so comfortable lying on his bed that I fell asleep into the recording of the second song! Before I know it.. I woke up at around 2.30am and realised that I have hogged Justin's bed, that poor guy had to sleep in the living room...=O

After that, I fell into deep sleep again...gosh I am such a sleepyhead...When I woke up in the morning, breakfast was already ready! That actually did an experiment: Justin placed the plate with the Prata wrap at the bed and its aroma woke me up! Hahas. The very intersting Prata + Sausage wrap that Justin names as "RAJ" Lol. Well, it's named after my friend in the signal platoon, sounded quite cheesy though...But boy did it taste good. Thanks a million guys~!

No comments: