Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Wow...its a really long time since I've last updated my blog! Well, I can't procrastinate anymore. So here I am. ;) Its National Day today...0_o *Salute* Well, I met Celester, my army friend yesterday afternoon, and we went to Suntec where I collected my new spectacles...metal semi-rimmed specs...we then headed down to Bugis and finally bought the DVD that I wanted..of the korean movie "My Boyfriend is type B"..heh. There was the life band performances at the esplanade and we got there for the countdown of the fireworks display...simply rocks. Used my k750i cam phone to take a few pics and quite a few other clips...isn't clear though; in times like this I wished I had a telephoto sort of digi-cam...something that you can zoom really far out with. In fact, I've been planning to get a 12x telephoto digi-cam from panasonic...so I'm saving up for it! Photography is defintely my interest, other then the other passion, which is to learn the percussion...I wish to be a drummer..yep. That passion lies deep ya=)

No comments: