Sunday, August 14, 2005

BLog! yea...Hurray! Procrastination has led me to blog only now, moments before returning to the boring old camp in less than 1/2 an hour..*sigh* Had last-minute guard duty(sux) and "burnt" my favorite day, saturday!!...=( ,time which I had planned to spend with my friends, yanlin and faizah...;__; Anyway, "regimental"guard duty was rather tiring yesterday...I had to do extrarear-gae sentry...pfft. My sleeping hours was so staggered too...lol. Was practically a zombie prowling the streets..haha. Guangsheng came over to my hm today and we played xbox..haha..brain-less way to spend time but heh. Whatever. It was fun still, and I was a rather graceful loser..an improvement from the past, where I would have reacted like a lil' bad loser. My ego seems to always get in the way...when you can't think rational...sh** happens twice all over. Darn, I hate it. *sigh* This sunday has passed really quickly; as I'm typing right now, minutes are slipping away rapidly...Grrrrft.

There something about me that I really hate. I PROCRASTINATE too much! I often plan to do certain things but in the end, I do nothing constructive! Gosh. I should slap myself in the face..yea...that should really wake me up! +)

I would really want to have good values..and stick to em' though I can be rather short tempered...well that's another flaw agan...

errrrm...times running out(I can almost feel the anxiety) so I'm gonna so chao....oh..and I need a big REMINDER to myself to attend church next week...its a pity that I missed todays' service ; I better make it there next week. So here there.

...Emmanuel...

No comments: