Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Haiz, today is my 1st day at the new unit (23rd Singapore Artillery) in Khatib...well what can I say, the tunnel arrived very late at around 12+ while we waited from 8 am in the morning..



26 of us were cramped into the 3 tunnel with all our barang barang..we were like pigs being set to the abbatoir...=<>



1. It's so old. .very very old.

2.Old and cramped bunks

3.Dirty

4. Poor facilities

5. There's SOC(standard obstacle course) damn.

6. Chin-up regime

7. Overseas traing ( 3 trips to India, Thailand, New Zealand pending)

8. Still seeing that few people I dislike (might end up in the same damn bunk as them)

9. CO looks like he's the "go by the book" type. In other words, "Siao On"

10. 5 and a half day week (alternate book-out either on fri or sat)



I feel apprehensive about everything. It's demoralising to be in such a disgusting place. I beginning to feel the stress. It's just isn't a place I'll be able to stand having to stay-in for the next 1+ years. That'll be hell.



God give me the grace, the peace, the understanding to accept all that comes my way. To be strong-willed(God I'm turning 21 this year!)



And sad. My birthday falls on a thursday this year. Sad. I'll be in camp. Sweating it out.



The only plus about this camp? Near to my home. Period.



Well, I shouldn't take things for granted. Things happen for a reason, ya? (*crosses fingers*)



By the way, I just wanna....be less stressed and time goes...but I doubt this will happen. =X





No comments: