Monday, December 10, 2012

Haha, it was my 29th Birthday on 9th December, yesterday.:)


Looking back...

2012. A year of trials and tribulations...

Life was in shambles, loss of hope and a despair for the future...

That, however will change come 2013.

Let this be a reminder of a fruitful year come 2013.


CARPE DIEM!!!


Just feel blessed to have my parents by my side, though I do not credit them enough...

And my dear friends who were there for me...not many of them, but they are so important in the significance that they have brought to my life.

I hope that I can be a beacon of light to them as they were to me...

God I ask for peace, a sense of renewal and growth from my 29th year of existence onwards...

A deeper responsibility to my life and those around me whom I value and cherish.

And a chance to embrace life in the growing ways of my development...

To be the person that I can best be.

Myself.


Emmanuel.

No comments: