Monday, March 1, 2010

Well, just had the deep desire to express how I feel about things recently.

I kinda fell out with my buddy of 8 years. Haven't contacted or spoke to him for more than one and a half months.

It's my fault for taking trust for granted, for being so self-centered.

I am ashamed to talk to him and yet so yearning for answers.

I am also witnessing a separation from my christian friends.

There's many thoughts, questions in my head that is unanswered.

I'm also feeling ashamed of the friend I am to my friends in cell-group. I have started off at a bad footing since Christmas eve last year, and many rifts has been caused.

I know that it is my ignorance that led of this.

I did not appreciate people.

I loaned money without returning on time, thus betraying their trust.

Right now, I feel like this vindicated person.

And I have misunderstandings with them as well.

It's hard to say, being ignorant, and I can only guess that I am being viewed in negative light as a person.

I'm untrustworthy, selfish.

This distance has been causing a rift in my relationships.

I feel disconnected and out of touch.

And daily, I pray about the redemption and reconciliation that I so yearn for.

All I know now is that I am working hard to make myself a person worth trusting again, debts are being cleared and I am trying my best to be a better person.

There's all it is to it.

Putting myself all out, and hoping that someone will listen.

God, I pray for the clarity of being. I pray for your wisdom.

And I pray that for courage, to accept that things change.

No comments: