Sunday, April 19, 2009

I hate it when I am only compelled to blog today...after so many months, because I was just looking for somewhere to vent my frustration.


Mr Otosan came up challenging me again...

some chinese imperialist doctrine he subscribes to, which is obvious as what imperialism is, all about power and might.

I'm sorry, Mr Otosan, but your "iron fist" mentality of exerting control doesn't work; in fact, it is one of the prime reasons for the social unrest that the world is experiencing today.

Please refrain from begging the question, and on only provided a sheltered standpoint in your arguments.

It's such a cheap method of arguing, well, let's just say

1. State all negative aspects of "A"
2. Reiterate your judgment on its flaws and try to provide some examples
3. Place a ultimate statement, which defines your blatant bias.

And all in his while, you aren't listening, but merely placing assumptions.

Is He is an "aryan"

Does that make him not TRUTH to you.

So you beleieve in the doctrime which came from your motherhand.

The doctrine that speaks of peace at the expense of TRUTH?

I will not stoop to your level and engage in your petty talk.

So please, as you may, keep these thoughts for yourself.

Yours Sincerely,
The Son

No comments: