Saturday, January 20, 2007

Finally blogging again. It's 5.00am on my clock.

and I am still awake.

Lately I have been having insomnia.

It's been a while since I slept at 12pm. Sometimes I wonder what is going through my mind.

Restlessness. I think a lot. Especially at night. Late night. Early morning to be exact.

Been flipping on my bed for a long while, but I just couldn't get my mind to rest, to stop thinking about things.

Random things, things that I am concerned with.

I need to read.

My life seems to be flashing by; all the hidden anxieties.

Well, I did something impulsive recently, spontaneous to put in a nice way.

But this is the very thing that kept me questioning on my intentions.

What was I expecting. It unsettled me.

Perhaps there was something deep down that I still yearned.

That elusive thing.

A revisitation of the past. A reliving of those times.

The palpitations of the heart. The adrenaline that goes with it.

When we act in a way that does not correspond with our beliefs,

we just get lost.

No comments: