Friday, May 19, 2006

Sianz...tomorrow must go outfield again!!!!!!! Pfft.

Lately, I've been feeling rather desensitized.

It's as though my body and mental attitude has been so attuned to this current way, that, I hardly remember myself before my enlistment.

Was I an optimistic person?

Naive?

Polite?

Disciplined?

Courteous?

Sincere?

What was it back then that made my life interesting and meaningful?

We are so engulfed in our day-to-day activities, trying to get work done; how often are we allowed to stop by as we reflect on our thoughts and actions?

There are times whereby, after booking out of camp, I would walk back home instead, rather than to take the bus.

I'll put my earphones on and listen to some of my favorite music.

A nice stroll home, that is.

I'll discover things that I'll usually not notice, and I thrive in this sort of exploration. I am inspired to write.

Although I consider myself a sentimental person; these days I do not feel like one.

I've become rather task-oriented. Making decisions wih my mind and not my heart.

I'm so set into this "offensive" gear, trying to psyche myself for anything to come. This reflects even in the manner I walk and behave.

Have I become so desensitized?

Where did that sensitive, thoughtful and introspective self go to?

Do I consider this part of me important anymore?
It seems that I'm beginning to take it for granted...

I love to read, I'll like to explore the world out there.

I would also like to take a sentimental trip to my favorite hangouts.

With no worries. Nothing to remind me.

That I'm still a soldier.

Or worse. As someone who hasn't moved on.

I need to be at peace. I feel the motivation to embrace life in a deeper level.

To pursue my passion. To be motivated and not only just driven.

Life shall not always be so mundane and boring.

That is the life that I'll forsake soon.

Challenges await, but I'll not falter.

I'll strive on.

No comments: